Cruise from Cyprus to the Holy Land
28 Nov – 6 Dec 2021 / 9 days 8 nights
CALL US NOW ON:
FULL BOARD WITH DRINKS INCLUDED
A wonderful pre Christmas tour to Cyprus and the Holy Land of Israel on board the luxury CroisiEurope coastal ship the “Belle de L’Adriatique”. Visiting Jerusalem, Christ’s birthplace in Bethlehem, Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee with four days to explore Nicosia, Kyrenia, Limassol and Paphos in historic Cyprus.
- Flights to Gatwick with overnight stay and dinner, including wines.
- Morning flights to Cyprus with transfer to the luxury CroisiEurope Sea Cruiser “Belle de L’Adriatique”. Welcome cocktail and dinner on board.
- 8 day Full Board cruise on this premium ship with all drinks at meals and in the bar included.
- Full day optional excursion to Nicosia and Kyrenia with overnight sailing to Haifa in Israel.
- Optional guided tour to the Sea of Galilee visiting Cana, the Mount of Beatitudes (site of the sermon on the Mount), Tabga and Capernaum.
- Full day guided tour included to Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Visiting the Church of the Nativity, the Wailing Wall, and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Optional full day tour to the historic UNESCO site of the fortress of Masada and the Dead Sea with poolside lunch and option to bathe in the waters.
- Morning guided tour included to Nazareth and the Church of the Annunciation and Mary’s Well. Afternoon cruise to Limassol.
- Optional guided tour to Paphos Archaeological Park featuring the Tombs of the Kings, the Mosaics of Dionysos and Theseus and the Cyprus delights of Loukoum. Afternoon sailing to Larnaca. Gala dinner on board.
- Morning disembarkation and transfer to Larnaca airport for return flights to Gatwick and on to Jersey.