Luxury Escape, La Baule, South Brittany
New Dates TBC / 6 days 5 nights
CALL US NOW ON:
Escape Jersey for a September break to the South Brittany Coast and the Gulf of Morbihan staying in the luxury Westotel spa hotel at Le Pouliguen, La Baule with tours to Vannes, Concarneau, Pont-Aven and the beautiful Parc de Briere.
- Condor fast ferry to St Malo and coach transfer to La Baule with lunch stop at Le Vieux Moulin in Hede.
- Five nights at the luxury, four-star, Westotel at Le Pouliguen with rooftop pool, gym, spa and beatiful sea views over the Port de Plaisance.
- Three dinners in the hotel, one dinner at the hotel’s beachside restaurant plus a dinner cruise on the river Vilaine. Wines included with all dinners.
- Free day in the sophisticated resort of La Baule to enjoy the hotel pool and spa facilities or the beautiful beach. The average temperature in September is 21 degrees with a sea temperature of 22 degrees.
- Day excursion to the old walled city of Vannes with a guided tour on the little train. Optional boat excursion on the Gulf of Morbihan with a visit to Monk Island.
- Morning visit to the charming walled town of Concarneau with free time. Afternoon stop at the lovely artist’s village of Pont-Aven.
- Evening excursion to the Barrage D’Arzal for a dinner cruise on the Vedette Jaunes up the river Vilaine with entertainment by our singers Thierry and Laure.
- Morning horse and carriage ride in the Parc de Briere through the charming thatched cottages of Kerhinet with excursions by punt through the marshes of the wildlife reserve.
- Visit the historic walled town of Guerande in the salt marshes.
- Free morning in Le Pouleguen with noon departure to Ploermel with lunch at the lakeside gourmet restaurant at Le Roi Arthur hotel.
- Return to St Malo for evening ferry departure at 6pm. Arriving 6.25pm.