Luxury Escape, La Baule, South Brittany
18-23 October 2021 / 6 days 5 nights
CALL US NOW ON:
Escape Jersey for a late autumn break to the South Brittany Coast and the Gulf of Morbihan staying in the luxury Westotel spa hotel at Le Pouliguen, La Baule with tours to Vannes, Concarneau, Pont-Aven and the beautiful Parc de Briere.
- Condor fast ferry to St Malo and coach transfer to La Baule with lunch stop at Le Vieux Moulin in Hede.
- Five nights at the luxury, four-star, Westotel at Le Pouliguen with rooftop pool, gym, spa and sea views over the Port de Plaisance.
- Three dinners in the hotel, one dinner at the hotel’s beachside restaurant plus a dinner cruise on the river Vilaine. Wines included with all dinners.
- Free day in the sophisticated resort of La Baule to enjoy the hotel pool and spa facilities or the beautiful beach.
- Day excursion to the old walled city of Vannes with a guided tour on the little train. Optional boat excursion on the Gulf of Morbihan with a visit to Monk Island.
- Morning visit to the charming walled town of Concarneau with free time. Afternoon stop at the lovely artist’s village of Pont-Aven.
- Evening excursion to the Barrage D’Arzal for a dinner cruise on the Vedette Jaunes up the river Vilaine with entertainment by our singers Thierry and Laure.
- Morning horse and carriage ride in the Parc de Briere through the charming thatched cottages of Kerhinet with excursions by punt through the marshes of the wildlife reserve.
- Visit the historic walled town of Guerande in the salt marshes.
- Free morning in Le Pouleguen with noon departure to Ploermel with lunch at the lakeside gourmet restaurant at Le Roi Arthur hotel.
- Return to St Malo for evening ferry departure to Jersey.