Luxury Escape, La Baule, South Brittany
16-22 May 2022 / 6 days 6 nights
CALL US NOW ON:
Escape Jersey for an early summer break to the South Brittany Coast and the Gulf of Morbihan staying in the luxury Westotel spa hotel at Le Pouliguen, La Baule with tours to Vannes, Concarneau, Pont-Aven and the beautiful Parc de Briere.
- Evening ferry and overnight stay in St Malo.
- Morning departure for La Baule with lunch on arrival at the Westotel at Le Pouliguen.
- Five nights at the luxury, four-star, Westotel at Le Pouleguen with rooftop pool, gym, spa, and sea views over the Port de Plaisance.
- Three dinners at the hotel, one dinner at the hotel’s beachside restaurant plus a dinner cruise on the river Vilaine. Wines included with all dinners.
- Free day in the resort of Le Pouliguen to relax and enjoy the hotel pool and spa facilities. Visit to the sophisticated resort of La Baule. Evening dinner at the beachside restaurant.
- Day excursion to the old walled city of Vannes with a guided tour on the little train.
- Morning visit to the charming walled town of Concarneau with free time. Afternoon stop at the lovely artist’s village of Pont-Aven.
- Evening excursion to the Barrage D’Arzal for a dinner cruise on the Vedette Jaunes up the river Vilaine with entertainment by our singers Thierry and Laure.
- Morning horse and carriage ride in the Parc de Briere through the charming thatched cottages of Kerhinet with excursions by punt through the marshes of the wildlife reserve.
- Visit the historic walled town of Guerande in the salt marshes.
- Free morning in Le Pouleguen with noon departure to Ploermel with lunch at the lakeside gourmet restaurant at Le Roi Arthur hotel.
- Return to St Malo for evening ferry departure to Jersey.
£1,095 per person
Single Supplement: £235.
Currently departing from Jersey only.
LAST SEATS AVAILABLE